CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit an English-Speaking Partner Relations Manager for their offices based in Limassol.
- Identifying new partners by utilizing the company’s resources
- Supporting the recruitment and management of new and existing partners
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing partners
- Building and maintaining the company database with the new worldwide business contacts
- Updating the internal reporting tools of the Partner Program
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Spending significant time travelling abroad
- Ability to build and maintain excellent business relationships
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Target-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Valid work permit
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance and Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence