CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, an established forex company, we are looking to recruit a Dealer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Responsible to run complex reporting as required by the management of the Company or CySEC.
- Implement new systems and configuration updates for the purpose of trading operations, risk management and new markets/product launches.
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions.
- Quoting, confirming, and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures.
- Providing an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team.
- Advanced or Basic Certificate is a must.
- Relevant experience on similar position.
- Excellent knowledge on the MT4 and MT5 platform, bridge solutions.
- Good understanding of reporting and best execution.
- Working hours 9.00-18.00- no shifts
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.