CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are now expanding our team and we are looking for a bookkeeper to join us!
As a Bookkeeper, you will perform daily accounting tasks such as general ledger entries, record payments and monthly financial reporting.
Great opportunity to join our professional team. Great opportunity to grow in the Company professionally and personally.
Professional offices around the world.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily bookkeeping and record transactions on the accounting system.
- Reconciling bank statements creditors and debtors.
- Audit invoicing and payment activities for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating and post transactions.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Previous experience 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered as an advantage.
- Holder of LCCI Higher diploma.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent knowledge of excel.
- Team player and well organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of our team!