CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Business Development to join their team in Limassol.
- Lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive business development strategy
- Oversee the management of existing and new relationships with partners and clients. Personally
- build relationships that result in support for existing and new programs
- Prepare business plans for the targeted region on a quarterly basis
- Provide supervision and guidance for business development team. Provide reporting regarding the overall performance of individuals and the department
- Ensure team members meet targets and objectives consistently
- Communicate the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active
- Document business development activities
- Contributing to overall organizational strategies and representing the priorities of the development function. Participate in promoting an organizational culture that values long-term strategic thinking, creativity/innovation, and high performance
- Stay up to date with financial market events, news and developments
- Represent the Company externally at conferences, meetings, and speaking engagements, as required.
- At least 5 years of business development experience in FX industry, including demonstrated success in business to business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization passionately to potential partners,
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Sound knowledge of FX industry and market trends
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
- Ability to travel is a must
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted