CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Market Analyst (German speaking) to join their team in Limassol.
- Closely monitoring the financial markets and always staying on top of the news
- Responsible for investigating analysis, which can involve finding financial information, examining, interpreting, and reporting on the data collected.
- Communicating important such developments to the Sales team, working closely with the Sales Manager
- Conducting research and analysis on competition as well as investigating other products that will add value to our existing product
- Conducting webinars daily transmitting analysis from third parties to clients
- Responsible for contacting market’s research and being up do date with the market development
- Conducting 1 on 1 educational sessions with clients via tele-meeting software.
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written. Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- 1+ year experience in same or similar position in FX
- Sound knowledge of traditional Technical Analysis tools and Fundamental Analysis
- Passionate about the world of financial markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or any other relevant field will be considered as an advantage
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-starter and a people’s person
- CySEC Advanced certificate will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work related training & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted