CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager in order to complete daily tasks
- Assist with the billing of clients; issuance of the company requests for payments and invoices
- Processing payments through various payment solutions
- Work with our external auditors for the statutory account audit every year
- Collection and filing of invoices from various departments and any other documents related to Clients or the Finance Department.
- Other finance and accounting issues if the company requires you to do so
- BSc in Finance or any related field
- Basic Computer Skills
- Minimum: Intermediate level of Excel Skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and financial accounting will be a plus