CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Retention Team Leader (German speaking) to join their dynamic and creative team in Limassol. Our client offers an amazing working environment that inspires to make a difference.
- Contribute to company growth and financial targets such as revenue and high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation and up-sell
- Build a robust retention team by implementing processes and controls to deliver effective and efficient offerings for all clients. Manages all customer retention activities
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services
- Provide market updates to clients
- Provide support to team members on the day to day operations of the department and communicate relevant changes and initiatives to the sales team
- To offer development and motivation to the Retention team while contributing to positive working environment
- To assist in the recruitment of new agents
- Detailed and accurate input of data and information in all internal system.
- Familiar with the Forex industry concept, practices and procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the FX Industry
- Knowledge in Technical Analysis and Fundamental analysis will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/ manage others in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work shifts/longer hours as and when required
- Proficiency with different trading platforms and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work related training & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted