CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Swedish speaking Sales Agent to join their dynamic and creative team in Limassol. Our client offers an amazing working environment that inspires to make a difference.
- Promote the company’s product and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Ensure clients always receive the highest level of services
- Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platforms
- Keep up to date with the financial markets
- Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department
- Excellent knowledge of English and Swedish language, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sales experience within the Financial / FX / Options Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven
- Ability to work in pressure in a fast-moving environment
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work related training & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted