CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking for an Experienced back office agent to join our office in Limassol. This is a unique opportunity for an individual!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Assisting client’s with queries
- Achieve objectives set by the company
- Native/Fluent English Speaker (a must)
- Previous sales experiences in any field – an advantage
- Previous experience in the financial/FX industry – plus
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field - an advantage
- Results oriented and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ambitious, persuasive and highly self -motivated
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increment
- Rewards based on overall performance
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to HR@Tradeo.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.