CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Key responsibilities of the position:
- · Promote the company’s products and services.
- · Achieves monthly targets
- · Provide understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to clients
- · Cross selling company services to provide client improvement
- · Maintains high levels of client acquisition, retention and re-activation
- · Being the primary point of contact for clients under their portfolio
- · Contact existing clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
- · Develop strong customer relationships to encourage repeat business.
- · Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platform.
Job requirements and competencies:
- · University/College Degree (advantage)
- · Fluency in German and English: Additional Languages will be considered an advantage.
- · I.T. Proficient
- · Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
- · Excellent communication and organizational skills
- · Knowledge in Technical Analysis will be considering an advantage
- · Cysec’s Advanced or Basic Certification will be considered an advantage
- · Any Degree in Economics or Finance will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Should you wish to apply, kindly forward your CV on the following email: email@example.com with subject the relevant the Job title.