CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
The market leader in Payment Solutions with a well-established team, are working with GRS to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst to join their expanding team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in the Cyber Security field and must ideally be a holder of CISSP, GCIH or CEH. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a well-known brand with an amazing benefits package, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia based Cyber Security Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Research and evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor any potential attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- Test and evaluate security products
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- University degree holder in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- Previous experience in a Cyber Security related role is a must
- MSc in Information Security or any other relevant field will be considered as a major advantage
- Security related Certifications like CISSP, GCIH or CEH will be considered as an advantage
- Self-motivated individual with excellent team-working skills
- Fluency in Greek is a must, both verbal and written
- 13th salary
- Provident fund scheme
- Life and accident insurance
- Medical insurance for the employee and their dependents
- Overdraft equal to 4X annual salary with reduced interest rate
- Reduced interest rate in loans
- Provision of €250 per year for gym memberships
- Allowance €100 per month
- 22 days annual leave
- Covered parking
- Working hours: 08.00 – 15:30 Monday to Friday
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.