CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client a long-established and well-respected company with Head of Offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant professional experience in line with the requirements below.
- Gather data from various sources.
- Assist in the development of data models to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Maintain data models, by implementing the required changes/additions and improving the efficiency of data processing.
- Write documentation on the developed data models.
- Work with Management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience as a Data Analyst.
- Knowledge of SQL Language.
- Analytical and mathematical mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language.