CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a CySEC licensed investment firm with offices in Limassol and a team that is currently growing. They’re looking for a Call Monitoring Officer with experience in a similar role within the financial markets industry.
- Monitoring recorded calls on a daily basis
- Quality Assurance Performance
- Provides feedback data to management
- He/She will be required to have critical & logical thinking, analysis & research skills
- Optional – Fast typing skills
- Knowledge of computer operations – Good Excel/World
- Be a good listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effectively prioritize urgent cases/multi-task in fast paced team environment
- Efficient Typing Skills/Reports
- Creative ability & writing proficiency in English
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with Forex Industry for at least one year