CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a Forex company based in Limassol currently growing their team and looking for a Junior Accountant. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with reconciliations.
- Preparation of daily Cash Flows
- Preparing monthly bookkeeping material for the external bookkeeper
- Reconciliations of bank accounts and clearing companies to internal systems
- Basic knowledge of annual financial statements
- Upload, Review and approve payment to vendors in payment
- Basic knowledge in VAT and Payroll
- University degree holder in Accounting and Finance or in another relevant field
- At least 2 years of demonstrated work experience in an Accounting/Bookkeeping role
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (formulas, spreadsheet formulation) is a must
- Experience in reconciling bank accounts with PSPs and internal systems.
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment
- Ability to work under pressure