CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A global leader in the trading, shipping and distribution of petroleum products, are working with GRS to recruit an Assistant Trade Finance Manager for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, with knowledge of international trade principals. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to join a company who value each of their employees, their talents and contributions, supporting both professional and personal growth, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Assistant Trade Finance Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update the received payments, emailing the relevant stakeholders and updating the outstanding balance records.
- Update the outstanding table/positions in reference to approved deals.
- Payment order preparation in the online banking portal, service and stock invoices.
- AP invoice allocation on the server.
- KYC – customer / supplier document pre-review.
- Complete credit limit updates and monthly declaration preparation.
- Bank information preparation.
- Bank costs allocations and calculations.
- LC / STBC preparation.
- Assist with cash management – what is to be financed by bank / own cash.
- Position management & bank communication.
- Assist with financing costs calculations.
- EUR / USD position.
- Support credit insurance broker communication
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Previous occupation in trade financing or treasury.
- Highly fluent in English with any other language being advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suit with SAP being advantageous.
- Team player with a proven record of working in multi-cultural groups, proactive and a problem solver.
- Good analytical, communication, persuasion and presentation skills and be able to work on multiple assignments.
- Benefits include 13th salary, medical insurance and lunch allowance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.