CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A well-established CySEC regulated Forex company with global operations, are currently working with GRS to recruit an SQL & Data Warehouse Developer to join their dynamic team in Limassol. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in SQL and must have knowledge in using SSIS techniques. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to join one of the most reputable Forex companies in Limassol, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based SQL & Data Warehouse Developer role.
MAIN DUTIIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and validate all the ETL procedures to maintain excellent data integrity and quality.
- Troubleshoot and test all data processes
- Continuous monitoring the BI databases’ performance
- Validate the ETL processes for maximum quality and integrity
- Work alongside the team to acknowledge, understand and set-in place all the requirements related to the data warehouse
- At least 2 years’ experience in SQL
- Proven experience in using SSIS techniques
- Previous experience in writing Stored Procedures
- Experience in MS SQL Server and other databases
- Experience in design and build ETL/SSIS processes related to data from Staging, Data Warehousing and ODS
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Provident fund scheme
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Health insurance
- 22 days annual leave
- Discount card scheme
- Training and career development
- Annual parties and events for team bonding
- Excellent career development opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.