CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A market leading retailer in Entertainment, with more than 15 years’ presence in Cyprus and with six offices across the country, are working with GRS to recruit a Web Designer to join their well-established team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role, must have excellent knowledge of Social Media, Facebook Advertising and PPC and must know how to use the Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign). If you are looking for an opportunity to join a well-known brand and work alongside a team of experienced web designers, we are looking forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Web designer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop concepts and layouts in new campaigns based on the general brand guidelines
- Analyse and evaluate actions performed by competitors to generate and implement new ideas
- Ensure the application of brand equity in all online media platforms (social, email, blogs, Google, affiliates and website)
- Be responsible for the communication plan by designing and implementing landing pages, banners, contests and applications
- Design and implement the brands’ newsletters in cooperation with the digital marketing team
- Suggest solutions related to user experience issues on the website
- Present innovative ideas on web and mobile environments
- Cooperate with the team of web designers and provide them with feedback
- University Degree in Design or any other relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media, Facebook Advertising, PPC, SEO and SEM
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), UI Standards, HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Google AdWords Certificate will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge in mobile platforms, A/B Testing and wireframing
- Experience within the Retail, Travel or Telecommunications industries will be considered an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing, email marketing, branding, copywriting, e-Commerce marketing and inbound marketing
- Fluency in Greek and English both verbal and written is a must
- Keeping up to date with the innovations related to web design which will empower and develop the brand image
- 13th salary
- Medical scheme
- Phone subscription
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.