CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A well established and reputable Accounting & Audit Firm are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Client Accountant based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be educated in Accounting and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client accounting role. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Senior Client Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the information obtained from Clients and completes the necessary for Client Acceptance/ Continuance Procedures and handles them to the accounting manager/ Head of Accounting.
- Conduct the planning of the accounting work with the assistance of Accounting Manager.
- Check and prepare all accounting documentation.
- Perform accounting workings and tests.
- Identify possible risks or errors in systems and controls.
- Assist in advance assurance engagements such as management reports, due diligence, financial information analysis and others.
- Liaise with clients to inform them of the applicable deadlines and their obligations.
- Provide consultation supervision mentoring to accountants and junior accountants.
- Analyze complex financial reports and records.
- Perform variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and other departments.
- Maintain accounting records and prepares accounts and management information.
- Prepare General Ledgers and Trial Balances and management accounts on set time periods.
- Deal with and advises on Tax and VAT issues, ensuring compliance with Tax and VAT legislation.
- Assist during the audit process by liaising with the auditors and responding to any questions or queries they may have.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a client accountant.
- Educated in Accounting.
- Native in Greek and Fluent in English.
- Experienced in Quickbooks.
- Good knowledge of VAT, Social Insurance, IFRS, ISA.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.comquoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.