CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit a Web Graphic Designer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Designing digital products such as features for the mobile app and webtrader
- Collaborating with copywriters and UI/UX Team to produce final designs
- Designing advertising material to be used as web banners, landing pages, social media creatives educational related guides and infographics
- Preparing design drafts and mock-ups for presenting ideas
- Maintaining consistency within the company’s brand and be compliant with legal and copyright standards, processes and procedures
- Remaining up to date with recent technological and software development within the web and graphic design field
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, are on-brand and meet the designated media type requirements
- BA/MA or relevant certification in web or graphic design
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Work portfolio (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Creative and passionate about graphic/web design
- Ability to work autonomously yet have good team-working skills
- The position is also available for remote work
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance and Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.