CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
The market leading retailer in Entertainment, with more than 15 years’ presence in Cyprus and with six stores across the country, are working with GRS to recruit a Product Manager for Home IT appliances, to join their well-established team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role and must be fluent in English and Greek. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a well-known brand, we are looking forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Product Manager (IT) role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate daily with the suppliers
- Be up to date with new releases and ensure that the products are ordered for the stores
- Ensure that prices are being amended based on the changes on the suppliers’ price list
- Communicate with the Marketing, Digital and PR Departments to ensure that the promotion of the new products is in place
- Liaise with the Trade Marketing department regarding Visual Merchandising
- Prepare sales reports (sales/stock/margin reports)
- Be responsible for the agreements with the suppliers and ensure that they are signed on time
- Visit the stores often to ensure that stock in sufficient
- University Degree holder
- Fluency in Greek and English both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strategic decision-making skills
- 13th salary
- Medical scheme
- Phone subscription
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.