CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire Retention and Conversion Agents with the following languages: English / Spanish / Dutch / German / Swedish / Italian.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of at least 6 months in the Forex industry is a must.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through professional communication
- Assisting clients with queries
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Regularly report to the management
- Maintaining and updating our CRM
- Achieving key performance indicators
- Excellent Knowledge of English/Spanish/Dutch/German/Swedish/Italian language both written and oral is a must
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ambitious, persuasive and highly self-motivated
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in a young, dynamic and constantly growing environment
Please send your cv via email to email@example.com (quoting the job title as Job Title "Retention or Conversion" and the spoken language) or click the link below to apply directly.
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
By forwarding your CV you agree with D-WAY keeping your details for a period of two years and contact you for further job opportunities.