CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently searching for a Compliance Officer to join us in our Limassol office. This is a rare opportunity for exceptional people who relish the opportunity to join an established and professional organization they would be proud to work for.
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the constant compliance of the company with all applicable regulatory and legislative provisions;
- Reviewing, approving, and monitoring marketing communication, materials and publications for compliance with regulations;
- Providing support to the Compliance Department in order to fulfil the Company’s reporting obligations;
- Monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of the AML/CFT measures and procedures of the Company and providing advice on necessary actions to be taken;
- Preparing the training and educating material to be sent to the staff of the Company in respect with the AML/CFT function according to the Law;
- Ensuring that the company continues to remain in compliance with CySEC’s regulations;
- Providing assistance to the Head of Compliance for all compliance related matters;
- Work closely with all departments to ensure continued compliance in unison;
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary, to ensure continued compliance;
- Producing and submitting compliance reports to CySEC;
- Proven work experience as a Compliance Officer – at least a year
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Law, or any other related field
- Advanced CySEC certificate is a must
- Able to work in a face paced environment
- Has the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increment
- Rewards based on overall performance
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to HR@Tradeo.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.