CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A group of companies specialising in the maritime and shipping services, are working with GRS to recruit a Software Developer to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate must have minimum 3 years’ experience in software development ideally in a .NET environment. If you are looking to join a well-establish and stable organisation for the next step of your career, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Software Developer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and maintain software based on the .NET platform
- Evaluate client requirements, solution development and identify solutions based on the client needs
- Ensure high performance and excellent reliability of all software systems supported by the company
- Participate in the functional and technical design and costing of solutions following the requirements of the clients
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, layouts, charts, diagrams and flowcharts
- University degree holder in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- 3 years’ minimum experience in software developer
- Excellent knowledge of software development in C#
- Experience in web development using Asp.Net MVC framework
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a proactive approach
- Strong desire to work and manage a team of junior developers
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- Work within a stable and well-established organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- 14 salaries
- Provident fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.