CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established Wholesale company specialising in computer components and peripherals, we are seeking to recruit an Office Executive to join their expanding team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Russian and English and possess a minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in a similar capacity.
- Handling general administrative tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Communication with suppliers via phone and email as required.
- Processing of relevant invoices and documentation involved in the procurement process.
- Manage the order process and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Any other general administrative duties as required by Management.
- BA or MBA in Business Administration or related field would be an advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and experience of invoicing and/or purchasing/procurement.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Knowledge of 1C (Russian) software will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Russian (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.