CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A well-established Oil & Gas company are working with GRS to recruit an Executive Office Assistant in Limassol for 6-month maternity cover. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial/ office administration work and have excellent command of the English and Greek language. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Executive Office Assistant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from Media, individuals and other organization
- Following up on Media reports/articles and preparing translations in English, when necessary
- Coordinating the distribution of press releases to targeted Media
- Assisting the HR Manager to organize the CSR initiatives of the company
- Managing mailing system
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Recording office expenditure and managing the office budget
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Coordinating the cleaning staff
- Scheduling meetings including keeping the agenda and taking minutes
- Assisting the General Manager with correspondence, administrative tasks and travelling arrangements
- Assisting the HR Manager with administrative tasks and employee relocation queries
- Responding to public enquiries and complaints
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience office administration and secretarial tasks
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.comquoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.