CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients, a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Content Manager to join their team in Limassol.
The content manager will be responsible for effective implementation of the content strategy of the company. That would entail managing content architecture and content production for all the company’s web assets and marketing channels as well as managing internal and external resources.
● Strategize/ manage / Write for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
● Ability to brainstorm and identify new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility
● Writing/Edit financial or forex reviews
● Curating engaging and interesting content for B2B purposes
● Market research and analysis
● As-hoc assistance to our various departments with regards to content
● Working towards the strategy and business objectives set out by the organisation
● Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
● Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
● Submit work to editors for input and approval
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
● Promote content on social media
● Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Update website content as needed
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or another related field
● 3+ years of experience in writing for a B2C audience
● Impressive writing and editing skills with the ability to adapt content style and tone for specific audiences
● Ability to cultivate subject matter experts and create the followers necessary to execute on schedule
● Demonstrable understanding of digital distribution channels and basic performance measurements
● Natural curiosity about technology and forex and how it impacts users
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted