CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Business Development Manager (Russian-Speaking) to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a sales role within the payments industry, and be fluent in both Russian and English.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the payment products and services offered by the company, with the ability to communicate those to prospective merchants.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and merchant needs.
- Establish strong relationships and gain insight to the needs of the client in target industries in order to maximize sales performance.
- Generate leads and advance them through the entire sales cycle.
- Adapt sales techniques, based on field experience and communicate feedback back to the company.
- Prospect through outbound lead generation channels and nurture leads in target markets.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across the company to ensure optimal merchant experience.
- Meet sales projections, generate continuing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual goals.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role within the payments industry is a must.
- Proactive and self-motivated go-getter with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Commercially driven and goal-oriented leader.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Established business network in related segments.
- Open to travel (networking/events/client presentations).
- Fluency in Russian is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships across all management levels.