CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Head of Marketing to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years of experience in a B2B product services role. Experience in payments would be a considerable advantage.
- Build strategy for the Marketing team, including digital, advertising, communication and creative.
- Lead B2B acquisition (new merchant acquisition) through online and offline marketing campaign management, particularly digital channels.
- Ensure strong and consistent brand delivery and messaging across all channels.
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to create effective marketing campaigns that educate, engage, and convert potential customers.
- Run PR campaigns in target publications through multiple channels and liaising with PR agencies.
- Manage marketing budget ensuring effective prioritization and allocation of resources.
- Report to the CEO and executive team.
- 3+ years of Experience in a B2B product/service – experience in payments a considerable advantage.
- Prior experience in managing a team and communicating across the organization.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse departments across the organization including product and sales.
- Experience in lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing processes and successful strategies.
- Experience in content and inbound marketing, as well as brand and social media.
- Strategic Thinker and a PR guru.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Well-versed in website analytics tools.
- Proven ability to work and manage teams remotely.
- Excellent English-speaking skills.