CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated AML & Regulatory Monitoring Office to join their team. Our client offers an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
As the AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer you shall be responsible for performing AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks such as to identify and report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations to the Head of Compliance. You shall be monitoring amongst others, communications between Clients and the various Company’s departments in line with the monitoring requirements of the relevant regulatory framework and the clients’ activity as per the established AML Risk Based Approach.
You will need to have a CySEC Advanced Certificate and having a CySEC AML Certificate will be considered an advantage. If you do not have the required AML Certificate, the Company will provide relevant training(s) within the first 6 months to undertake the exam, in which you will be expected to succeed as it is a particular requirement for the proper execution of the role.
- Perform AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks in accordance with the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Discuss your findings and recommendations with the Head of the department and assist in the creation of the relevant reports to the Management body
- Assist the compliance function to promote awareness of regulatory requirements to all the departments of the Company
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a Compliance and/or Monitoring Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry
- CySEC Advanced certificate
- Good knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives
- BA or MA degree
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted