CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Senior Software Developer (.Net) to join their team. Our client offers an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
As Senior Software Developer you will be part of a highly professional team, that collaborates with other Developers, Automation Testers, QA Engineers, DevOps and Product Management members.
The successful candidate will need to develop new software solutions, maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization and recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Strong experience with C# and the .NET Framework (or any major OO programming language)
- Good understanding of distributed, asynchronous messaging
- Good understanding with any RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating system
- Strong affinity for following standards and practices
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience in building distributed applications within a microservices architecture
- Experience with docker and framework used to manage and orchistrate containers
- Strong experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience in NoSQL paradigms
- Experience working with modern frontend frameworks (i.e. Angular, Vue, React)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Previous experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted