CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Customer Support Officer to join their team. Our client offers an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
As the Customer Support Officer you will also be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
- Ηandle all client queries via live chats, emails, and phone calls for the group and any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department
- Process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications daily
- 1-year experience in a Customer Support or Sales position in a regulated financial services company
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation, and a Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to do morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation
- 2 Weekly Working shifts 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) & 14:00 – 22:00 / Monday - Friday
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted