CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients an authorized and regulated by CySEC Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Arabic Back Office Specialist to join their team. Our client offers an exciting opportunity to pursue your career aspirations and develop professionally in a fast-paced and challenging sector.
As the Back Office Officer you will also be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
- Process appropriate onboarding procedures according to client classifications and follow account opening procedures for the Arabic market – KYC while maintaining regular record keeping procedures
- Handle all Arabic client queries via live chats and emails for the group
- 1+ year experience in Back office or in any similar position in a regulated financial services company
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of the Arabic Language both written and oral
- College or university degree
- Good organizational skills, diligence, and detail orientation
- Computer literacy with good capacity of Microsoft Office applications
- Professionalism, work ethic, and Self-motivation
- Positive can-do attitude and a Team player
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
- Working days: Monday – Friday / 09:00 – 18:00 (with 1 hour of lunch break)
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted