CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
SLS are recruiting for an Assistant IT Manager to join our expanding team in Paphos. The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth and secure operation of computers, the internet, digital and other information systems. You will professionally manage the systems, spotting potential breaches or deficiencies in systems, and promptly responding to emergencies and other problems.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Assisting with developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Conduct regular system audits
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Other duties as required by the business to ensure the smooth operation of the IT Department
- Administration of active directory
Qualifications/Skills: Must be native or fluent in English language 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English Language [Written & Spoken] other languages would be an advantage: Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish
- Qualification or degree in one of the following fields, Information Technology, Science or Computer Science, Network Engineering
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office: outlook, work excel
- Skills: problem solving, management, decision-making and communication
- Approachable, good work ethic
What we offer:
Join our expanding business in Paphos.
Basic Salary:1500 - 1700 Euros Gross per month
Hours:45 hours per week
Operational: Monday to Friday [Call Centre Environment operational hours shift patterns 09:00 - 22:00] Shift patterns covering the operation hour.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only applications from individuals with legal right/permit to work in Cyprus will be considered.