CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Information Technology company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will provide sales and administration support to the Business Relationship Management team.
- Back office support for BRM (Business Relationship Manager) with operational reports provision, provision updates on the ERP data, etc...
- Preparation of proposals, variation orders and other documents for customers.
- Assisting BRM in reconciliation of operational data.
- Assisting BRM in internal communication.
- Registration and update existing clients data in ERP systems (contracts, proposals, licenses etc.).
- Handling of delivery projects and project budgets in ERP systems.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date data in the ERP.
- Gathering updates from BRM on pipeline/contract/project data.
- Assisting in data synchronization with other regional ERPs.
- Handling internal negotiation/approval processes.
- Assisting in internal budget management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a field of relevance.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken/ knowledge of Russian language will be considered as advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and easy-going personality.
- Ability to work in teams and with people of varying abilities and backgrounds.
- Working in multi-task environment.
- Accuracy in work with system data.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Basic understanding of technical/IT concepts and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of bank card processing technologies or readiness to learn it.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.