CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an HR Officer to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background in Human Resources and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience within an HR role.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process through developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking applications, shortlisting candidates, participating in interviews and managing communication with candidates, recruitment agencies etc.
- Collecting the documentation required from newly recruited employees and ensure that proper employee background and reference checks are completed.
- Ensure the smooth onboarding of newly recruited employees.
- Coordination, administration and monitoring of the annual performance review processes.
- Maintain, monitor and update training records and assist in the design, development and delivery of training programs as per the Company’s annual training plan.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated employee files, both hard copy and electronic.
- Review and enhancement of HR policies and procedures in line with employment law developments.
- Update of various lists, databases and reports with new joiners, leavers and other changes.
- Responsible for the initiation and completion of the process with regards to employees leaving the Company.
- Assist in the organisation of staff meetings and events.
- Any other task or project that may be assigned from time to time by the HR Manager.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or a relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ prior experience in a similar role is essential.
- Knowledge and experience with Cyprus employment legislation is highly beneficial.
- Fluent level in English and Greek.
- Very good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- A target oriented mindset with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability and desire to work with other team members but also ability to work autonomously with limited guidance.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office. Working experience with an electronic HRM platform will be considered an advantage.