CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Manager, in our offices in Limassol.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparation and legal review of business contracts (general contracting and subcontracting for the implementation of design, construction, and assembly, supply, purchase, and sale of Real Estate)
- Provide professional legal advice, clarifications and legal opinions to the organization on relevant aspects concerning property construction and operations projects, adopting a proactive approach to ensure that all legal provisions are adhered to and that the firm is protected from adverse legal consequences.
- Review the firms' position regarding local laws and regulations governing construction activities, monitor changes and advise senior management on their implications in order to ensure full compliance of construction projects to laws and regulations.
- Promptly attend to, diagnose, and participate in the problem solving of various legal issues pertaining to the firm’s property construction and operations activities to ensure that their legal status is compliant with local laws
- Follow up with the external lawyers on the cases of dispute in order to remain abreast with the latest status of legal matters pertaining to the firm.
- Excellent knowledge of the Cyprus construction and real estate Regulation ad practice of its applications
- Knowledge of construction industry codes
- Degree holder in Law
- Minimum experience of 3 years in familiar position
- Familiarity with constructions processes and communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving skills