CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are seeking to recruit a Brand Manager, in our offices in Limassol.
The Main Responsibilities of the position includes:
· Market launch of a new high-end mixed-use development project (develop brand strategy, budgeting, search for contractors, contracting, execution control, management of all marketing activities: brand identity, rendering, brochures, architectural model, video and graphic materials, printed and souvenir products, website, image film, etc.).
· Establish and maintain brand marketing budget.
· Define and manage the brand communication strategy.
· Media strategy and media planning of advertising campaigns. Online, offline. Evaluate the brand communication mix for ATL/BTL promotional activities in line with project strategy.
· Manage Project advertising campaigns. Interaction with media agency, control advertising campaigns, evaluation of effectiveness.
· Develop initiatives on media plan optimization, channels mix, corrections of advertising slogans, increasing efficiency, cost optimization.
· Manage design and production of all marketing and presentation materials for advertising campaigns (work with graphic designers, briefing agencies, supervising development of layouts, control of production and placement).
· Production (interaction with creative agencies and production studios).
· Website support (visuals + content, interaction with contractor on technical support).
· Develop and implement SMM strategy for the Project and the company (involving contractor).
· Supervise PR-activities on Project and manage Project's online reputation (involving contractor).
· Take part in organization of clients and partners events.
· Remain knowledgeable about the real estate market and best practices.
· Degree in Real Estate, Economic or Marketing
· Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in marketing and advertising of high end residential real estate in a development company in Cyprus
· Excellent media planning skills, understanding of principles and efficiency of each channel in media mix structure
· Good knowledge of technologies in advertising, printing, souvenir products and outdoor advertising
· Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills, advanced presentation skills, resistance to stress, initiative and creativity
· Fluent in English and Russian
· No work permit requirements