CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A fully FCA regulated Investment Firm, is seeking for a certified Compliance officer to join their team in Limassol Office.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for overseeing and managing compliance, ensuring that the Company and its employees are complying with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the corporate compliance (Inc. anti-money laundering) program and functioning as an independent and objective body that evaluates any compliance issues/ concerns that may arise;
- Acting as a channel of communication for clients, regulatory authorities and partners and other third parties;
- Remaining informed about current and forthcoming legislation issued mainly by regulatory authorities and agencies emphasizing on legislation issued by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Ensuring that any regulatory deadlines, such as the monthly, quarterly and annual submissions to FCA, are met;
- Implementing a training and competence program focusing on compliance (inc. anti-money laundering) related principles.
- Monitoring any suspicious activities, investigating and reporting them accordingly;
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Law or other related
- FCA Certification
- Experience in a similar position preferably in a bank or Financial Services Industry
- Experience in AML processes
- Knowledge of the FX Market and the risks involved for clients will be considered as an advantage
Please click the link below to submit your application or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
By forwarding your CV you agree with D-WAY keeping your details for a period of two years and contact you for further job opportunities.