CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Software Development company developing solutions for the Banking sector, we are seeking to recruit a QA Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally possess proven, demonstrable experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create and maintain manuals and documentation.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processed for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Proven work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QC methodologies, tools processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in Selenium Webdriver & Katalon automation tool.