CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are a tech product company, and we are developing innovative business solutions. We are focused on the end-to-end development of ambitious products. Managing all stages of the software development lifecycle we strive to develop high-quality in-house products from scratch.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Join our profitable company in growth! Great opportunity to join our professional team.
Professional offices around the world.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Maintain Quality Assurance (QA) documentation at a detailed level
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases to ensure that what is delivered is consistent with internal client requirements
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Assist with department projects.
- 2+ experience years in a similar role.
- Experience in testing Web and Client/Server applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Working knowledge of test management tools (e.g., Jira, Zephyr ...etc.).
- Knowledge with Performance & API testing.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with a sense of responsibility and accountability, self-motivated with a great passion for learning new areas.
- Proficiency in English.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of our team!