CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Legal Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and hard-working Corporate Administrator to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience and be fluent in both Greek and English. Knowledge of Quorum will be considered a significant advantage.
- Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneys and other corporate documents.
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
- Maintaining legal and administrative files for all clients (KYC).
- Bank accounts opening and Bank instructions preparation and execution.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator/Legal Assistant.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Knowledge of Quorum will be considered a significant advantage.