CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accountancy services to both Local and International clients, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Auditor to join their team based in Paphos. Full training will be provided by our client and as a result junior-level candidates with little or no experience are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting with audit engagements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing.
- Assistance in the evaluation of audit risks and formulation of responses for more complex audit engagements.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax returns.
- Review and evaluation of internal controls.
- Perform KYC procedures on behalf of clients.
- Any other relevant duties as required by Management.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Any previous Audit and/or Accounting experience will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Pursuing or willing to pursue the ACCA/ACA qualification is a plus, but not a must.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Diligent, methodical, devoted and able to work under pressure.
- A team player.
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English.