CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International E-Commerce & Internet Marketing company that have recently established offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced .NET Software Developer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will possess strong development experience in C# (.NET Core, ASP.NET) as well as demonstrable skills with SQL.
Operating in an Agile environment, you’ll collaborate with project managers, technical leads and subject matter experts to develop, maintain and support the applications that support our end clients’ needs. The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies in our clients’ efforts to modernise an existing e-commerce and content delivery platform.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Strong development experience in C# (.NET Core, ASP.NET).
- Demonstrable skills working with SQL and database integrations such as Dapper and Entity Framework.
- Working knowledge of unit testing and how it is applied in the C#/.NET space.
- Knowledge of Git, DevOps, CI/CD and Automation.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs (e.g. payment gateways, social media etc) is a plus.
- Experience with message queues and service buses (e.g. RabbitMQ, MassTransit, NServiceBus) will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes or Microservices is highly desirable.
- Experience with Windows and Linux based operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of, or ability to interpret Classic ASP/VBScript is a plus.
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken).