CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, is an industry backed, fast growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solution via mobile, tablet and PC. They already have more than 60 well-established partners in the casino vertical. Licensed out of U.K and Malta with offices in Cyprus, Israel and London, our client, is in a fantastic position to continue its rapid global growth.
They are looking for a motivated and dynamic Customer Support Team Leader to join their team in Limassol.
- Investigating and solving escalated customer queries
- Handling complaints and major incidents
- Analysing statistics and to determine and improve the level of customer service provided
- Improving and optimising tasks
- Provide support, guidance, assistance and establish with the Training manager periodical training
- Manage the Customer Support team on a professional and administrative level
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance array in coordination with the management’s requirements
- Handle the agent’s monthly rotation
- Overview departmental procedures and advise if changes /updates are needed
- Fluent English
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Gaming background will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate
- European citizenship