CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating in the Gaming industry, we are seeking to recruit a motivated and dynamic Customer Support Team Leader to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will have 2+ years of experience in a similar role and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Investigating and solving escalated customer queries.
- Handling complaints and major incidents.
- Analysing statistics and to determine and improve the level of customer service provided.
- Improving and optimising tasks.
- Provide support, guidance, assistance and establish with the Training manager periodical training.
- Manage the Customer Support team on a professional and administrative level.
- Lead and manage the Quality Assurance array in coordination with the management’s requirements.
- Handle the agent’s monthly rotation.
- Overview departmental procedures and advise if changes /updates are needed.
- Fluency in English is essential
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Gaming background will be considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate.