CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CFA is a fast-growing firm of accountants which offers a spectrum of services such as auditing and assurance, taxation, accounting, and business consulting around the globe and seeking to recruit an Auditor to join our team in Larnaca.
· Audit of a portfolio of clients both local and overseas
· Preparation of financial statements of clients in line with IFRS
· Preparation of management accounts as required by clients
· Preparation of clients’ tax returns
· Ensure clients receive the best possible service
· Reporting to the Manager on daily tasks and client issues
· University degree in accounting / finance or other related subjects
· Previous experience as an auditor will be considered as an advantage
· Fluency in English and Greek
· Excellent computer skills
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office
· Pleasant personality
· Ability to work under pressure & deadlines
· Excellent communication & organisational skills
· High attention to detail
· Quick learner
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following link http://www.cfa-auditors.com/careers/.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.