CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience, with a particular focus around Digital Marketing and possess outstanding communication skills in English and Greek.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Social Media Channels Management - Generate, edit, publish daily engaging content based on scheduled calendar targets.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Able to collect, measure and report data through insights/analytics.
- Collaborate with other departments (client relations, business development) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Website content management.
- Email Marketing Campaigns management – Create/design & generate reports.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Basic knowledge on graphic design (website banners and assist with web visuals).
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- BS in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, New Media or Public Relations.
- 2+ years proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Experience in journalism or professional content writing will be considered an advantage.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly as well as part of a team.
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Design skills/creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Networking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Fluency in both English and Greek.