CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly respected and expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold previous, similar experience from the Forex and/or Financial Services sector and possess excellent communication skills in English.
The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective clients the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services. He/She will therefore need to achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails, and other communication channels. He/She will successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners and keep up-to-date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients.
- 1-2 years previous working experience in the Financial Services sector (Ideally FX), in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication skills.
- Strong & Enthusiastic personality, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- College or university degree.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, and a Team player.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) / Monday – Friday.