CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established, International Investment Firm with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Client On-Boarding Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Russian & English and will hold a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar position within the Financial Services sector.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with domestic and international clients and counterparties which involves (initial analysis of constitutional documents, monitoring of submission of constitutional documentation, opening of accounts, participation in negotiations, communication process with prospect client on account opening procedure, execution, provision and monitoring of missing documentation, provision of necessary comments to customers concerning the documents of the Group’s companies.
- Regular update of existing documentation, monitoring and updating internal database, preparation of KYC profiles, submission of relevant information to partners, counterparties on different companies of the Group).
- Arranging the execution of agreements with counterparties/customers.
- Interaction with the internal units (Compliance, Legal department, Risk Management, Sales & Trading etc.) when opening accounts for potential customers and supporting existing relationships.
- Maintaining electronic document workflow relating to customers/counterparties.
- Updating Clients KYC files; liaison with the Clients in this regard.
- Participating in various projects of the department.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Law or similar field.
- Work experience in the financial markets of at least 1+ year.
- Knowledge of the financial markets and Anti Money Laundering (AML) & KYC rules will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Russian and English).
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Able to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail and well organized with excellent documentation skills.