CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
256 Arch. Makarios III Avenue
CY-3105 Limassol, Cyprus
P.O. Box 53180
- Ensure timely and accurate trade settlements via specialized systems
- Communication with counterparties and clients on the settlements process issues
- Checking/processing of cash transfers
- Proper and accurate booking in the internal systems.
- University degree in finance or related field;
- Strong quantitative academic background;
- Fluent English;
- Sound knowledge of basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent administration skills with attention to details.
The following would be considered as a great advantage:
- Relevant industry experience;
- Fixed income / equities/ derivatives settlement experience;
- Clearing experience with Euroclear/Clearstream and domestic markets;
- Knowledge of fixed income pricing, trading and dealing;
- Knowledge of accounting, record keeping and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of cash transfers;
- Knowledge of various platforms (SWIFT, booking system, etc).
- Holder of EU Work Permit.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Provident fund.
- Medical insurance.
Please , send CV only in English.